For hosting account management you have to use the cPanel.
For service management you have to use your client profile in superhosting.bg.
The client profile – “My profile” on SuperHosting.BG’s website enables you to manage your services.
You can access your client profile at:
Your username is the email address specified in your order, and the password is the one you have set there.
Your client profile is accessible upon your first order setup.
From your client profile you can:
- Order (add) new or additional services;
- Renew services;
- Manage contact data – personal and company information, contact number, emails, and many more;
- Manage the services, registered via SuperHosting.BG – hosting accounts, domains, SSL certificates, Virtual Servers (VPS), Managed virtual servers (Managed VPS), etc.;
- Track payments on services ordered;
- Track remaining service usage periods, etc.;
- Send a query to our team – you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact phone numbers on our website.
- Or you can use the form in your client profile -> Technical Support. You can select Technical or Sales Department.
The client profile contains information and provides access to all services in your account. The access credentials for your client profile are only sent to the email address specified in your order.