To check your email using WebMail without logging into cPanel, open one of the following URLs in your browser:
mysitename.com is the name of the domain associated with your hosting account;
server-name is the name of the server where your hosting account is located;
server-name is the name of the server where your hosting account is located. Using SSL connection
Enter your email address and password in the loaded page.
(1) Fill in the full email address, for example: email@example.com.
(2) The email account password.
The password is set when the email account is created in cPanel.
After logging into Webmail you can choose Roundcube.
If you want to always use the this webmail client, enable the Open my inbox when I log in option.
Then, the next time you log in, the selected webmail client will automatically load.
RoundCube can also be used through the browser on a mobile device.
Here you can modify the email account’s settings:
- Change your email account password;
- You can see email client configuration data and use the automatic email client configuration options;
- Set up filters for the email account;
- Set up mail forwarding;
- Set up auto responders;
- Modifying contact data:
- Email address where system messages for this account will be sent;
- Enable/disable notification when the mailbox is accessed.
- Spam Filters – settings for automatic spam removal.
- Search Index – If messages do not appear in a search on your email client (iOS devices, Microsoft Outlook, Roundcube, and Mozilla Thunderbird), a reindex should fix the problem.