This article might be used for installing WP-CLI into a Linux hosting service where it has not been installed by default.
1. You first need to install the composer. For this purpose access the account's home directory /home/cpaneluser via SSH and execute the following command:
Note: cpaneluser is the username for the hosting account.
The system will load the following message:
2. After the composer has been successfully installed, you can continue with WP-CLI installation as well. While you are still in the home directory, execute this command:
The following window will appear:
3. In the /home/cpaneluser/.bash_profile filе you need to add the following line:
4. The .bash_profile file should be reloaded:
5.The /home/cpaneluser/wp-cli/bin/wp file needs to have 0755 permissions.
6. If configuration has been successful, the command:
will show WP-CLI's current status: